RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Motto/War Cry/Coat of Arms

Reply to topic    alliance KiwiNZ Forum Index » alliance KiwiNZ Previous topic
Motto/War Cry/Coat of Arms
SweetKiwi
KiwiNZ1

Post Motto/War Cry/Coat of Arms Reply with quote
Hey Everyone,
Just for fun, i thought we could all suggest ideas for a motto that sums up our alliance philosophy and attitude, a war cry for whenever and anyone who's artistically bent to create a coat of arms...

All suggestions will be accepted up until 16th August,
And the voting will be open from 17 August to 23rd August (based on wherever you are, who cares about time diff)
Pom, WildFire and Lec will decide (from the most popular ones) which ones best suits our alliance.

Note: Pom, Wild and Lec are welcome to put forth suggestions and we trust they will be unbiased in their final decisions.

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A POPULARITY CONTEST - IT IS A RECOGNITION OF TEAM EFFORT AND TEAM SPIRT

So far, the suggestions I've heard:

War Cry:
Don: Kwiss our Ass & We'll Kwick yours!
Ghost: Kiwi Kiwi Kiwi
Ghost: TEQUILA!
SeamusO: Hop!

Motto:
WildFire: sin labore nihil, quando omni flunkus moritati (nothing without work but when all else fails play dead)
WildFire: We are the Kiwi, You will be assimilated

Coat of Arms:
I had an idea of a shield divided in four parts containing a kiwi, "Evony", pic of world and an pomanerian dog. Maybe we could also have Papa and Mama smurf holding the shield - can't decide if it would look funny or weird lol

Sat 8 Aug - 09:56 (2009)
Publicité

Post Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sat 8 Aug - 09:56 (2009)
Reply to topic    alliance KiwiNZ Forum Index » alliance KiwiNZ All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation