alliance KiwiNZ Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Offensive Requirements

Reply to topic    alliance KiwiNZ Forum Index » alliance KiwiNZ » Kiwi Nz 1 » wars Previous topic
Offensive Requirements
Harvid

Post Offensive Requirements Reply with quote
Most of us are either already out of Beginner's protection or very close to it. Out of Beginner's Protection the world is difficult to live and grow in if you are not prepared or ready. So I want everyone to get these amount of troops in five days from this post. Failure to do so will result in being transferred to the reserves (KiwiNZ2).
Troop amounts
10k (10000) warriors
1k (1000) scouts
1.5k (1500) swordsmen
1.5k (1500) Pikemen
3k (3000) Archers
50 Transports
500 Calvary

Please maintain your army around these numbers.
Thanks

Sat 13 Jun - 20:25 (2009)
Publicité

Post Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sat 13 Jun - 20:25 (2009)
Pomeranian
Admin

Awesome ok

Sun 14 Jun - 04:55 (2009) Visit poster’s website MSN
Grindl
KiwiNZ1

Since most people don't use swords or pikes, could you give an estimate how many more wars would replace them?

Sun 14 Jun - 05:21 (2009) MSN
Harvid

It would be better to not replace them. I put swords on the because they have 275 defence and because pikes are very well against calvary. Wink

Sun 14 Jun - 19:08 (2009)
Grindl
KiwiNZ1

I've always believed that if someone is using cav in normal combat, they've already lost. Cavalry are ridiculously expensive and die in 1:4 ratios to warriors. Pikemen do have a better ratio, closer to 1:2, but are more than twice as expensive as warriors. They're also less versatile since their only practical use is against cav. Honestly, the only time I've ever used pikemen is for the Darwin anti-archer strategy, and that only takes 1 pike per attack.

Swordsmen on the other hand, are rather effective against archers, but only get a 1:2 kill ratio against warriors. I built them once when I had several mil of iron sitting around, but they just don't do well against a balanced army for their cost. If your enemy is stupid and sends an army of all archers, the Darwin is usually a cheaper solution for killing them.

I'd like to close by saying that the troop requirements are a good idea, and I'm not attacking the idea of having them. I just have some nitpicks with the specific requirements.

Sun 14 Jun - 19:56 (2009) MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

Post Offensive Requirements

Today at 03:46 (2018)
Reply to topic    alliance KiwiNZ Forum Index » alliance KiwiNZ » Kiwi Nz 1 » wars All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Index | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation